Why EMS Training?
You can build muscle and endurance with any fitness tool. While that is true, it’s much easier to make progress if you have a way to load each movement, like with barbells and Dumbbells… this is why we usually choose to lift heavy barbells instead of doing endless push-ups and air squats. Muscles need tension and EMS is a great way to add tension and boost your training routine!
If you’re on the road a lot, are stuck at home because of COVID, traveling a lot, or just want to try something new then an EMS Suit is a great option to help to create tension when you lack a real gym in which to train. Training with EMS is about convenience. It’s small, easy to throw in a travel bag, fairly easy to get, and can provide vicious muscular tension!
To boost your training, EMS is the most powerful tool you can get these days. Not incorporating EMS to your training routine equals leaving money on the floor.
What follows is strength capacity training to help you maintain muscle, build endurance, and a great looking physique.
Hope you enjoy it!
Johannes – Director of Performance
- You drank 2 glasses of water 20-30min before your training.
- You slept at least 6-8 hours the last night.
- You are not underate and stressed before you start the training. A small snack is a good choice and does not use intense training to counterbalance stress. This spiral goes not in your favor!
- You did not use any skin or body lotion before training.
- You did not drink alcohol at least 12hours before the training.
- Make sure to get a proper warm-up. Not for the sake of getting sweaty for the electricity but your muscle and joint health!
4 Step Guide to get started
- Carefully put on your Visionbody EMS Suit. Do not wear any jewelry and take care of your fingernails. When you use the zipper to close the back of the suit, fix the bottom of the zipper with one hand and pull the zip cord carefully up until it’s fully closed. Click the Visionbody Box to your suit, but do not push any buttons. For the warm-up, you do not need the box switched on.
- Start the video and begin with our 5-7min Warm-up routine which is an important part of every training.
- Then start the Box and adjust the Program:
Fatburning / Fatburning 1 / 10min / Medium / 4s vs 4s
- After the adjustment pushes the start-button and re-start the workout video. From now on you just follow the training video instructions and let the suit do his magical work.
If you feel uncomfortable or exhausted feel free to press the pause button whenever you want to. This training should not hurt you in any way!
Our intensity percentages (%) are not equal to weights (Kg), speed (km/h), or the feeling of burning. You are not the fittest person in the house if you put up the regulators up to the sky! Do your workout and feel that the Suit is contracting your muscles with an extra squeeze. Do not fight the suit by contracting as hard as you can against the contraction. Do your workout and let the electricity do her silent wonder work for you.
About “Core Strong”
You can build a nice belly and burn fat with any core exercises you like to. Core training should be a very important part of training because it strengthens the center of your body and stabilizes any other kind of movement. Core training also helps to prevent lower back pain and promotes a healthy posture.
But adding EMS to core training makes a huge difference. You boosting the effect of tension in deeper abdominal muscles and produce more tension which makes you way stronger. Muscles need tension to perform and EMS is a great way to add tension to training and boost your workout routine!
This is how it goes…
Start the Warm Up with your suit on but without electric impulses. Each Exercise is done for the 30s and then you got 10-15s to switch to the next exercise. Repeat them as a circuit 2 times.
- Tall Plank Shoulder Touches ‘20
- Single-Leg Hip Lift R ‘20
- Single-Leg Hip Lift L ‘20
- Hip Lift ‘20
- Walk-Outs ‘20
- Shoulder Gators ‘20
Core Strong, 10min
Start the Warm Up with your suit on but without electric impulses. Each Exercise is done for the 30s and then you got 10-15s to switch to the next exercise. Repeat them as a circuit 3 times.
- Bird Dogs ‘20
- Reverse Crunch ‘20
- Sit-Up Rotation R ‘20
- Sit-Up Rotation L ‘20
- Horse Stance Push & Pull ‘20
- Straight Leg Bicycles ‘20
Start the Cool Down with your suit on but without our electric impulses. Each Exercise is done for the 30s and then you got 10-15s to switch to the next exercise. Repeat them as a circuit 2 times.
- Upward Dog ‘30
- Couch Stretch ‘30 Right /’30 Left
- Superman Stretch ‘30 Right /’30 Left