Why EMS Training?
Welcome to The VTC!
You can build muscle and endurance with any fitness tool. While that is true, it’s much easier to make progress if you have a way to load each movement, like with barbells and Dumbbells… this is why we usually choose to lift heavy barbells instead of doing endless push-ups and air squats. Muscles need tension and EMS is a great way to add tension and boost your training routine!
If you’re on the road a lot, are stuck at home because of COVID, traveling a lot, or just want to try something new then an EMS Suit is a great option to help to create tension when you lack a real gym in which to train. Training with EMS is about convenience. It’s small, easy to throw in a travel bag, fairly easy to get, and can provide vicious muscular tension!
To boost your training, EMS is the most powerful tool you can get these days.
What follows is endurance training to help you maintain muscle, build endurance, and a great looking physique.
Hope you enjoy it!
Johannes – Director of Performance
EMS Performance Checklist
- You drank 2 glasses of water 20-30min before your training.
- You slept at least 6-8 hours the last night.
- You are not underate and stressed before you start the training. A small snack is a good choice and does not use intense training to counterbalance stress. This spiral goes not in your favor!
- You did not use any skin or body lotion before training.
- You did not drink alcohol at least 12hours before the training.
- Make sure to get a proper warm-up. Not for the sake of getting sweaty for the electricity but your muscle and joint health!
4 Step Guide to get started
- Carefully put on your Visionbody EMS Suit. Do not wear any jewelry and take care of your fingernails. When you use the zipper to close the back of the suit, fix the bottom of the zipper with one hand and pull the zip cord carefully up until it’s fully closed. Click the Visionbody Box to your suit, but do not push any buttons. For the warm-up, you do not need the box switched on.
- Start the video and begin with our 5-7min Warm-up routine which is an important part of every training.
- Then start the Box and adjust the Program:
Fatburning / Fatburning 1 / 20min / Medium / 4s vs 4s
- After the adjustment pushes the start-button and re-start the workout video. From now on you just follow the training video instructions and let the suit do his magical work.
If you feel uncomfortable or exhausted feel free to press the pause button whenever you want to. This training should not hurt you in any way!
Our intensity percentages (%) are not equal to weights (Kg), speed (km/h), or the feeling of burning. You are not the fittest person in the house if you put up the regulators up to the sky! Do your workout and feel that the Suit is contracting your muscles with an extra squeeze. Do not fight the suit by contracting as hard as you can against the contraction. Do your workout and let the electricity do her silent wonder work for you.
About the “Quick Walk”
You can build endurance and burn fat with any fitness tool or method. While that is true, it’s also possible to do that with a very inexpensive and everyday method called walking. Walking helps to develop endurance and overall health
But adding EMS to walking, walking becomes a Fat Loss super method. Muscles burn energy and while they are tensing. Muscles need tension and EMS is a great way to add tension to endurance training and boost your training routine!
The Quick Walk is a powerful training with almost no negative impact on joints and muscles. So everybody can perform it daily. But do not forget your EMS suit. It turns your fairly easy walking into and High Intensive Interval Training!
This is how it goes…
Start the Quick Walk with 5min Warm up by walking 5min with an intensity that breaks a sweat and raises your heart rate.
The Fat Loss Walk, 20min
After your 5min warm-up, you start with a gentle form of interval training.
- Interval 1: 60s fast pace walking followed by 60s easy walking for 10min total.
- Interval 2: 40s fast pace walking followed by 20s easy walking for 10min total.
Finish your training with a 5min brisk walk where you move on, but feel good!
If you still got power after that then please leave me a comment underneath in the comment section!?
And if you have any training related questions please leave them in the comment section. I will answer any of them.
Enjoy your training!