Lower Back Routine
- Goal: Strength, Mobility, Fat Loss & Posture
- Training level: Beginner to Advanced
- Equipment: Visionbody PowerSuit & Box, Resistance Band, Small Dumbbell or Waterbottle
- Exercises: 14
- How often: 2x per Week
- How long: 20min
- For how long: 6-8 Weeks
- EMS Program Adjustments: Strength I Medium I 5s vs 2s
Why EMS Training for Lower Back Pain?
Welcome to The Visionbody Training Club!
You can build muscle and endurance with any fitness tool. While that is true, it’s much easier to make progress if you have a way to load each movement, like with barbells and Dumbbells… this is why we usually choose to lift heavy barbells or doing endless repetitions. Muscles need tension and heavyweights are a great way to add tension to your muscles!
But if you’re on the road a lot, are stuck at home because of COVID, traveling a lot, or have issues with pain then our Visionbody EMS PowerSuit is a great option to help to create the same tension as heavyweights, but without the negative effects of heavyweights. Heavyweights are taxing for your joints and long strength-training sessions can also produce a lot of acids (lactate) which lowers your energy.
Vsionbody EMS also gets way deeper into the muscles and can strengthen and relax your muscles in a unique and very healthy way!
Training with EMS is about convenience. It’s small, easy to throw in a travel bag, fairly easy to use, and can provide vicious muscular tension and an awesome training effect! Even if you have lower back pain!
To boost your muscles, EMS is the most powerful tool you can get these days. Not incorporating EMS into your training routine equals leaving money on the floor.
What follows is a strength training protocol to help you built muscle in the lower back, butt, hamstrings, and core for better posture and a stronger lower back!
Hope you enjoy it!
Johannes – Director of Performance
Before you start
- Drink at least 2-3 glasses of water 30-60min before your training.
- Sleep 6-8 hours the night before the training.
- You are not underate and stressed before you start the training. A small snack like a banana is a good choice.
- Do not use any skin or body lotion before training.
- You did not drink alcohol at least 12 hours before the training.
- Make sure to get a proper warm-up. to get a little sweaty, activate your blood flow, muscles, and joints!
Our intensity percentages (%) are not equal to weights (Kg) and speed (km/h). You are not the fittest person in the house if you put the regulators up to the sky! Do your workout and feel that the Suit is contracting your muscles with an extra squeeze. Do not fight the suit by contracting as hard as you can. Do your workout and let the electricity do her silent wonder work for you 😉
Adjust the Suit & Program
- Carefully put on your Visionbody EMS Suit. Do not wear any jewelry and take care of your fingernails when putting on the suit. When you use the zipper to close the back of the suit, fix the bottom of the zipper with one hand and pull the zip cord carefully up until it’s fully closed. Click the Visionbody Box to your suit.
- Start the video and begin with our 5-7min Warm-up routine which is an important part of every training.
- Then start the Box and adjust the Program:
STRENGTH / STRENGTH 1 / 20min / MEDIUM / 5s INTENSITY vs 2s REST
- After the adjustment, you push the start-button and initiate the workout video. From now on you just follow the exercises and let the suit do its magical work.
If you feel uncomfortable or exhausted feel free to press the pause button whenever you want to. This training should not hurt you in any way!